OFFICIAL MEET & GREET RULES
1. Each Danielle Meet & Greet winner is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to attend the Meet & Greet, but you may apply for the Meet & Greet before tickets go on sale if it is available to do so on the site. Meet & Greet passes do not give members any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
2. No one is allowed to attend the Meet and Greet unless they have been selected as a Meet and Greet winner and are 13 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult (18+).
3. Certain shows may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
4. You must bring a government issued picture I.D. or school I.D., should you be under 17 years of age, with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet.
5. Meet & Greets are non-transferable.
6. If you receive a Meet & Greet, but are unable to attend the show, please notify the fan club three days prior to the show date by sending an email to TeamDanielleInfo@gmail.com.
7. Although it rarely happens, if someone forfeits their Meet & Greet or is unable to attend, the next randomly selected person on the Meet & Greet list will be notified by the fan club.
8. Meet and Greets will take place prior to Danielle’s performance.
10. Winners will be picked at random for each show date and notified via email before the day of the event. Information regarding specific details of the Meet and Greet event will be provided at that time.
11. Each winner wins TWO (2) Meet & Greet passes.
12. Winners will be notified via e-mail about 3 days prior to show date.
**NO PERSONAL CAMERAS OR CELL PHONE CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED.
**All Meet and Greets are subject to change and or cancellation. We reserve the right to deny entrance to the Danielle Bradbery Meet & Greets at any time.